Thursday, April 18, 2013

Habitats I Have Who Has Game


You can always tell what I'm teaching about or going to be teaching about by reading my blog posts.  There's always something to update or revamp or change because you just want to do it a little different or better based on the students and needs of the kids you have in your class.

 Today I created an "I Have Who Has" game to for the end of our Habitats unit that will be coming up in a few weeks.  I thought this would be a great review of all the habitats and a few of the items in found in each of the habitats.  This game includes cards for these words:

  • desert, mountain, forest, ocean, grassland, Arctic, Antarctic, wetland, ocean, tree, water, sea shell, sand dollar, ice berg, sand dune, waterfall, butterfly, volcano, blizzard, lily pad, cactus, cattail, tumbleweed, rain, igloo, snow, hurricane

Directions:
Pass out a card to each student.  Remind students they need to be GOOD listeners to listen for their clue.  Select a student to be the “start” card.  The student reads their card aloud.  When they hear the name for the picture card they have, they read aloud their card.  The game makes a complete circle to the “start” card.

If you like the clip art used in this set, check out my habitats digital clip art doodles available at my TPT store.

I would LOVE your feedback!

You can find this HERE at my TPT store.


4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work you are doing here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for another article by chance and found your article I am writing on this topic,

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...