Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My World Doodles clip art and FREEBIE Globe!




Yesterday I promised myself I woudn't started doodling...but I broke that promise and I DID!  I have so many ideas going through my head, and it didn't help that I made a list on Saturday of everything I want to draw.  I have completely neglected my house.  I've been planning to mop the floor all weekend, but that has gotten pushed to the back of my "To Do" list.  I WILL get to that today!  Today is the last day of our Easter/Spring break...so its gotta get done!

In the last few weeks, Christine and I have been busy making and revamping some of our stuff from our Continents unit.  We had to search for clip art to make a lot of the things we used in our classroom.  We just weren't finding any thing "cute" or just what we wanted.  I've never really found anyone that makes a "continents" themed clip art pack, so I decided to try and draw my own world/continents images...and this is what I came up with:


Here is a FREEBIE of the globe that I drew:
You can purchase this clip art bundle for $2.50 at my Etsy Shop:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/97236990/my-world-doodles-clip-art-combo-pack.

It is also available on Teacher's Notebook:  Clip Art by Carrie

You can find it HERE at our TPT store.

Thanks for looking at my clip art.  I would love your feedback!  Please see terms of use at the bottom of the blog page for using my clip art for personal and commercial use.

~~Carrie

8 comments:

  1. I am in AWE of anyone that can do their own clipart! I'm checking out your TPT store and I'm getting ready to blog about you! :-)

    Cynthia

    www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for blogging about us! I just noticed in your blog post that our button had some garbildigook on it and just went in to fix it. (Found a person in the TPT forums that gave pretty clear directions on how to do a button. Wish Blogger would give those directions and you wouldn't have to go searching to the ends of the earth to learn how to do that stuff! I had a heck of a time learning how to do that in the first place!)

      Again...thanks so MUCH for your free advertising! And we've just started following your blog!

      Carrie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! Your clipart looks great!

    I'm your newest follower and I added you to my blog list!

    Stop by and visit my blog sometime. :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower. Your clip art is amazing! (I'm the girl that just requested clip art from you on Etsy haha!) I'd love to do a feature on your blog this week. :) Let me know if that would be okay with you. Keep up the awesome work!

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Christina! I just checked out your blog this morning and we are now following you...and YES! That would be fine to feature us on your blog. And by the way, I think I can try to draw some purple soda in a glass for you tonight when I get home from school. Will keep in touch!

      ~~Carrie

      Delete
  4. HI! I just discovered your blog and I'm your newest follower. I teach first grade and love creating clipart. Check out my blog!

    www.learninginspain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...