Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Time Doodles clip art



Yesterday I posted a few freebies of the Springtime Doodles clip art collection that I've been doodling this week.  Went home last night and just had to finish it! I knew that if I didn't, I would be dreaming about it and not sleeping well, so for piece of mind (and to get it out before Easter), its finished!

Where you can purchase this clip art:
Our TPT store HERE.
Etsy Shop:  Clip Art by Carrie
Teacher's Notebook:  Clip Art by Carrie


Here's the thumbnail of the Combo pack of BW and colored PNG files.  Not all images are on the thumb.


Last night while watching Body of Proof, I started doodling some ocean animals and plants...check back later for those!  See my terms of use at the bottom of the blog for using my designs.  Thanks!

~~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...