Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Few More FREEBIE Fonts

Did some more playing around with iFontMaker on my iPad and came up with a few more FREEBIE fonts for you all!


Where to Get "DNealian by Carrie":
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook Store HERE
Our TPT Store





Where to Get "Carrie Daisy":
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook Store HERE
Our TPT Store





Where to Get "Carrie Fancy":
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook Store HERE
Our TPT Store


These fonts are for you to use for free in your projects for personal use or commercial resale.  Just follow the terms of us for Clip Art by Carrie at the bottom of the blog page with a link back to us.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about your Dnealian font! We teach it and I am always wanting to use it so the kiddos get familiar with how it looks - and stop calling my K's capital R's and my i's backwards j's. LOL! Thanks so much!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fonts! Thanks a bunch for sharing! I'm definitely your newest follower. Hope you drop by for a visit at: Totally Terrific in Texas. I'd love for you to link up on my Blogs I'm Lovin' page.
    :) Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm **loving** your fonts, Carrie! I've been using your first one like crazy in all my new products I'm working on. :) It is much more readable for kids than others out there. Keep them coming! :) Thanks for your great work!

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...