Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine Doodles Clip Art with FREEBIE Heart


I'm actually ahead of my game and got some clip art done before the actually holiday is upon us.  Partly because my co-worker, Christine, motivated me so we could finish a writing project we are going to be doing for Valentine's Day this year...and another co-worker, Sara, who wanted some hearts for a Mimio sign in sheet she wanted for her class.  Anyway, I guess whatever it takes, it gets me drawing and them I can't stop until its complete.  Here is my Valentine Doodles set with includes both BW and full-color PNG images.

Included:
  • 2 boy and 2 girl "peekers" to be used in a writing craftivity
  • boy and girl holding heart
  • envelope with heart sticker
  • Valentine TO and FROM
  • smoochie lips
  • SEVERAL different hearts:  zebra, double line, plain heart, stripe, ruffles

Where you can find Valentine Doodles:
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook store HERE (or click on the badge on the right side of our blog)
My TPT store HERE

Terms of Use posted at the bottom of our blog page.  Thanks for stopping in to our blog!
~Carrie

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...