Friday, February 1, 2013

Healthy Habits Word Wall Cards

Was working on this word wall project for our Healthy Habits unit this January and I never got it completed until the unit was over...so I guess I'll have it ready for next year at this time!

This word wall card set includes these words:
  • tooth, cavity, toothbrush, toothpaste, tooth fairy, floss, teeth, dentist, mouth, tongue, rinse, candy, sweets, comb, brush, bath tub, shower, shampoo, soap, tissue, hands, wash, sledding, healthy snacks, nose, heart, exercise, water, clothes, fruit, vegetable, pop, doctor, nurse, meat, bread, milk, food pyramid
Most of the clip art was from my clip art collection, but a few (steak, lollipop, soda, cake, candy, ice cream, clothes) are from Melonheadz.  She has some awesome freebies at her blog, so make sure to check out that!

You can find this at my TPT store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...