Friday, March 1, 2013

Space and Planets Songs

It's Friday night and I'm sitting under the covers in my PJs with the laptop on my lap writing songs about the planets!  Sounds fun to you, doesn't it?  I think my husband thinks I'm a little looney because he just came in here asking what the H#CK I was doing.  I asked him if he wanted to help me come up with the lyrics, but he said, "Nope, I'll leave that up to you!"

Well, I just finished up this 9 poster set of songs for all the planets.  Last spring my co-teachers and I came up with some songs for the different habitats while we were at a the Beginning Reading Conference in Cedar Falls, IA, and our students just LOVED singing them.  I wanted something like it for our Space and Planets unit.

You can purchase this set at my TPT store HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...