Friday, March 30, 2012

Math Calendar to Match Helpers Cards

This morning I made new Classroom Helpers Cards and decided that I needed to get the rest of my Math Calendar board to "match".  One of those traits I have...it all has to match!  The cute dot border is from Graphics From the Pond...the rest I created myself on the computer.  This is the same Math Board I blogged about earlier and posted as a Green/Yellow and also Blue/Purple scheme...just added the Black Dots border (and got rid of some of the gradients) to match the Helpers Cards.

Here is an thumbnail of the Math Calendar Packet:

You can purchase this ready to go Math Calendar packet at our TPT store HERE.  Please let us know what you think and if you would like a different color scheme, let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...