Friday, March 30, 2012

Classroom Helpers Cards



Is there such a thing as falling in love with clip art?  I used to be such a DJ Inkers addict, but now I think my new favorite is KPM Doodles!  (Can you tell by our blog header and logo?)  Just created some new Classroom Helpers cards for our Helpers Pocket Chart using KPM Doodles "Classroom Helpers" clips.  Can't wait to print and laminate!  (I'll probably have to end up buying some more laminate on my own...you know how it gets at the end of the school year.)

Here's a thumb of the new Classroom Helpers Cards:

The cute Dots Border is a FREEBIE from Graphics From the Pond, so be sure to check out her blog!  You can see a preview of the rest of the Helpers Cards at out TPT store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...