Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pattern Block Graphics



Last night while watching TV, I started playing around in Microsoft Picture It and decided to create my own Pattern Block graphics.  The free ones you find on the web are not to scale...so that was my goal.  To make these images in scale with each other so they actually fit together like PB are supposed to.  I love using Pattern Blocks in my classroom.  There are endless possibilities.  I took it a step further and put some of the PB images together to create some graphics to help teach fractions.  Here is the Pattern Block Graphics set:


The font used on the PB fractions images is from www.kevinandamanda.com.

If you'd like to purchase this graphics set, you can find it:
Clip Art by Carrie at Teachers Notebook
C&C Teach First TPT store

Thanks for stopping in to our blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute graphics! I am your newest follower and have already purchased the World Set which I love! Keep all the wonderful art coming!

    Kristi
    luckyinlearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristi! I am having a lot of fun drawing...and I just started drawing on my ipad, which is going to be such a time saver!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...