Monday, April 2, 2012

Weather Riddles Cards



As I looked at our lesson plans for this one week mini-unit on Weather, I realized that we were a bit "fluffy".  You know...lots of cutsie stuff, but not a lot of meat and potatoes!  I'm excited for some of the new weather related creative writing activities we are doing, but just didn't feel like we were teaching some vocabulary.  So after school today I whipped up some Weather Riddles cards that we could use as a large group activity.  We have a Weather word wall pocket chart that has TONS of weather words on there...now I have something more that teaches those words.  Hopefully this activity will help bring some meaning to the unit this week.

Here's a thumbnail of the Weather Riddles cards I just uploaded for sale on TPT:
The cute blue dots border is from Graphics From the Pond.  It was a FREEBIE I found at her TPT store.  Other clip art used was from public domain sources and the cute raindrops image was from KPM Doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...