Thursday, May 31, 2012

Schooltime Doodles clip art & FREEBIE



I'm gotten a little busy here the last week or two of school, so its taken me a while to finish up this Schooltime Doodles clip art set.  But I'm done!  Yay!  This set includes BW and full-color PNG (layerable) images:

school bus, school, school desk, destop computer, ruler, globe, books in various colors, crayons in various colors, crayon box, school bag, note paper, pencil, glue stick, glue bottle.

Where you can purchase this clip art:
My Teacher's Notebook gallery HERE
Find it at our TPT store HERE.


Here is a freebie pencil:

Please read my TOU on the bottom of the blog page for using my images.  Thanks for stopping into our blog!  I would love your feedback and suggestions for things you'd like to see me draw.  I'm hoping I'll have a bit more time to add to my clip art collection this summer.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute school doodles! Thank you for sharing the pencil.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...