Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pumpkin Time Doodles and FREEBIE Seed



This past week has been crazy busy and I don't feel like I've had time to draw, and Christine and I really haven't had our mind on doing much school work. We met last week and went through the scope/sequence of the new Journeys Reading series that our school is doing next fall, and I think that hurt our brain a little bit!  I did manage to get through the first unit and wrap my head around it a bit, but there are 5 more to do that with.  Needless to say, that will be a BIG works in progress throughout this summer.  I think both of us have enjoyed some "down" time and giving in to just reading a good book (or books, as I think we've both been hooked on reading since school has been out).

I did manage to get my Pumpkin Time Doodles digital clip art set done so we'll be able to use it for projects in the fall.  I tried to keep it as the pumpkin life cycle from seed to jack-o-lantern or yummy treats, so there's not a lot of Halloweeny stuff.  That might be another clip art set I get to this summer.  (LOL!  That is if I don't keep getting sucked in to another book.)

Included in Pumpkin Time Doodles are these BW and full-color PNG files:

seed, sprout, pumpkin plant, pumpkin leaf, pumpkin vine, pumpkin flower, green pumpkin, yellow pumpkin, two orange pumpkins (one short and one tall), pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie slice, pumpkin muffin, glowing scary jack-o-lantern, painted happy jack-o-lantern, and a wooden sign to post in your pumpkin patch

Where you can purchase this clip art set:
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook clip art gallery HERE
Our TPT store HERE
Carrie's Etsy shop HERE


And here's a FREEBIE pumpkin seed for all of our followers:


Thank you so much for stopping into our blog, please make sure to check my Terms of Use for using my clip art images.  Hope you are all have a great summer...I have a feeling its going to FLY by and we'll be back in the swing of things all too soon!

~~Carrie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...