Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pirate Doodles with FREEBIE Anchor



Getting caught up with all my TO DO clip art sets that have been incomplete for some time.  I feel like I am in high gear just to finish these sets because once school rolls around I probably won't have time to waste an entire Sunday afternoon drawing.  Here is my Pirate Doodles set that I started shortly after doing my Halloween Doodles set.  (The pirate costume inspired me.)

This clip art set includes:
  • pirate man
  • pirate girl
  • pirate ship
  • waves
  • anchor
  • pirate flag
  • parrot
  • sword
  • chest
  • cannon
  • treasure map
  • spy glass
  • skull and crossbone

Where you can purchase this set:
Carrie's Teachers Notebook store:  Clip Art by Carrie
Our TPT store HERE


Here's your FREEBIE:  anchor


Thanks for stopping into our blog...and to all of our return followers, thanks again!  Please remember TOU for using clip art images.  You can find it at the bottom of our blog page.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...