Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas & Holiday Riddles



Whoa!  I know its only October, but November is just around the corner, and before you know it, here comes Christmas!  October, November, and December are my three favorite months of the school year:  Farm, Pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and North Pole themes.  My brain kinda goes 100 miles a minute and can't plan or create/make fast enough.  Since I just finished my Christmas Doodles clip art, I thought I better get to doing more of our theme related riddles card sets.  The kids are attentive listeners and its so much fun!

Riddles included for: Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph, Christmas tree, pine tree, sleigh, stocking, toy bag, star, hot chocolate, candy cane, elf, holly, present, ornament, letter, scissors, kid, gingerbread man, snowflake, snowman, polar bear, North Pole

Check out our Christmas & Holiday Riddles set HERE at our TPT store:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...