Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snowtime Doodles and FREEBIE Button



Would you consider it an obsession when you dream about drawing clip art and wake up thinking of one more thing to add to a clip art set?  I can't seem to turn my brain off when I'm sleeping.  Too bad I wasn't actually drawing as I am sleeping...I'd get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time.  Pretty excited and giddy about getting two sets done this week:  Christmas Doodles and now the Snowtime Doodles set.  Excited about making some new things for our classrooms.

My Snowtime Doodles digital clip art set includes:  mittens, snowflake, ice skates, scarf, stocking hat, snowboots, sled, buttons, snowball, top hat, winter girl, winter boy, carrot nose, snowman with scarf, snowman with scarf and ear muffs, shovel, snow drift, medium snowball, snowboard, stick arms, corn cob pipe.

You can find this clip art set:
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook clip art shop HERE
C&C Teach First TPT HERE

 
Here's a freebie of the button:
 
 
All my clip art is for personal and commerical use, as well as using in freebies. No license necessary. All you have to do is give me credit (Clip Art by Carrie and a link back to our blog: ccteachfirst.blogspot.com).
 
 
Thanks for all that stop by and follow our blog. 
~Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I love, love your stuff! It fits so perfectly with my school's curriculum and I'm wondering if our schools teach the very same curriculum. We teach Core Knowledge, Spalding and Saxon Math. Just curious. Thanks for all of your awesome stuff!

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! None of the curricula things you mentioned sound familiar, but must be similar? We do Everyday Math and Journeys Reading (new this year). In the past we have taught Phonics with The Language Tool Kit (and we miss the sequential order of phonics instruction).

      Carrie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...