Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holiday Doodles and FREEBIE Ornaments



This Holiday Doodles digital clip art collection includes these BW and full-color PNG images:

round ornaments in BW and 5 colors
skinny oval ornaments in BW and 5 colors
light blubs in BW and 5 colors
bow in BW and 5 colors
bell in BW, silver, and gold
tree topper star in BW and color
angel in BW and color
mistle tow in BW and color
present with ribbon in BW and color
polka dot present in BW and color
wreath in BW and color
Christmas candle in BW and color

Where you can find this set:
Carrie's TN Clip Art shop HERE
Our TPT store HERE


Here's you FREEBIES for stopping into our blog:  Please make sure to follow my TOU, which are included at the bottom of our blog page.  I would love to see things created with my art, so be sure to give me a show back so I can see what you've all created.

 

Thanks!
~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...