Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hands and Feet Doodles with FREEBIE Hand & Foot



Don't ask me why I'm thinking about hands and feet during the month of December. Shouldn't I be thinking about Christmas shopping and baking Christmas cookies?  Nope.  I sit under the blanket at night on the couch in my PJs watching TV and doodle.  I'm also coming down from a reading marathon from this weekend where I couldn't put my iPad down.  It was time to get back into my other obsession.  I decided to finish up something that I had started a while back, and it led to putting this set together.  We've randomly needed different colored hands for different projects we've had in 1st grade, so making hands and feet with all the colors seemed like a great project to have complete.  Then decided I wanted some realistic looking hands and feet, too.

This personal and commercial clip art set includes BW and full-color PNG images of hand and feet outlines in all colors as well as detailed hands and feet in skin colors as BW.

Where you can find this clip art set:
Carrie's Teacher's Notebook store HERE
C & C Teach First TPT store HERE

 
Here's a freebie of the hand outline:
 
 
Simple terms of use: flatten all images and give credit back to me. Read Terms of Use on bottom of our blog page for more details.

I would love your feedback! 
~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...