Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chocolate Hugs and Kisses Doodles FREEBIE Clip Art set

Per request from one of my 1st grade co-workers, Sara, I whipped up these little Hershey's Hugs and Kisses clip art images for something she wanted to make that she found on Pinterest.  Pinterest...Which I have come to realize is the BEST place to search for fun ideas and bookmark them so you remember them.  However, I do have to say that it is also another addiction to add to my obbsessive list of things to do each day.  Anybody out there tend to be pin-happy and forget what they've pinned?

Included in this clip art set:  BW and full-color images
unwrapped Kiss with tag, unwrapped Hug with tag, wrapped Kiss, wrapped Hug

Where you can download this set for FREE:
Carrie's Teacher's Noteboook clip art gallery HERE
My TPT store HERE

Please read terms of use included in the file.  A simple credit on any products made for sale on TPT or TN and flattening all products using my images.  Complete terms of use included in the zip file as well as on the bottom of our blog page.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...