Thursday, January 10, 2013

MLK Jr. "I Have a Dream" Writing Craftivity

Here is a craftivity that we have planned for the week of January 21st. Students will be learning about the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. and his famous "I Have a Dream" speech. We will ask our students to write about what their own personal dream is for the world. What do they wish our world would be like?

Included are 10 different writing sheets and two different MLK toppers.  The one with the arm pointing up was drawn by me and the other one with just MLK in his suit and tie was a freebie image from Melonheadz Illustrating.  There was also some cute MLK clip art that I used that I found on TPT by Michael Rawls that was also free.

We like to switch things up a little bit each year, so decided to create a few different stationary options and different peeker toppers to modify this.

If this is something you'd like, you can find this crafivity at my TPT store HERE.

We would love your feedback!
~Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...