Wednesday, February 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Cut-Apart Sentences

Well, I'm home again today with my little guy running a high fever, so I thought I'd use the time to update and create some more cut-apart sentences we will need next month.  I just finished 9 different St. Patty's Day cut-aparts.  I never usually do all of them, but its fun to have different ones to choose from each year.  Seems like I always get tired of something and need to switch things around a bit.

Sentences included:
  • Where did the leprechaun hid the gold?
  • The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow.
  • When you catch a leprechaun he must grant you 3 wishes.
  • Hang a horseshoe above your door for good luck.
  • If you find a four leaf clover you will have good luck.
  • People in Ireland raise cattle and grow potatoes.
  • The Ireland flag is green, white, and orange.
  • On March 17th we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
  • Wear green on St. Patrick’s Day.
You can find this HERE at my TPT store.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...