Sunday, March 24, 2013

Earth Day Doodles w/FREEBIE Recycle Symbol

Just finished my Earth Day Doodles set.  I feel like I haven't drawn anything for a while.  Been busy making things for my classroom, I guess, as well as reading and just being busy. 

This clip art set includes several different Earth Day themed clips:

girl holding earth
boy holding earth
hands holding earth
fingertips holding earth
I (heart) Earth
recycle symbol with earth
earth
globe
earth in a heart
earth with face
earth with bow
kids standing on the world

Where to purchase:
Clip Art by Carrie at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE
Clip Art by Carrie on Teacher's Notebook HERE


And for those of you who are faithful in stopping in to my blog to check out what I put on here, here is your freebie for Earth Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...