Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Clouds Riddles and Types of Clouds Poster

This last weekend I finished up a Clouds Doodles digital clip art set thinking I would like to teach a little bit about the different types of clouds.  So I decided to create this Cloud Riddles activity.  As I was making it, I realized that it was hard for ME to tell the difference among and remember the names of all the different types of clouds.  How in the world would my first graders EVER remember the differences?  They just won't!  Once I started I needed to finish making this.  I WILL probably use the last page, which includes a poster of the lower, mid, and higher leverl clouds to just show the kids the different types and where in the sky they would see them. 

If you are an upper level teacher and teach about the different cloud types, this is just for you!  You can purchase this Clouds Riddles/Types of Clouds Poster set HERE at my TPT store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...