Thursday, March 28, 2013

Clouds Doodles

Woke up this morning thinking about an upcoming unit and decided to whip up this clip art set, since we're off until next Tuesday for Easter Vacation.  I'm not sure what I want to do differently this year during our weather unit, but I'd like to talk a little bit about the different type of clouds and what kind of weather they bring...? 

Clouds Doodles digital clip art set includes 10 types of clouds in BW and full-color filtered images:

Cumulus
Stratus
Cumulonimbus
Nimbostratus
Altostratus
Cirrostratus
Cirrus
Altocumulus
Cirrocumulus
Stratocumulus

Where you can find this set:
My TPT store HERE
My TN store HERE


2 comments:

  1. You make me wish I taught a cloud unit! I love your clipart! (That's probably obvious considering I own most of your clip art) :) Keep it coming!


    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sarah, you make me smile! I just created a mini-book with this set and plan to use it with my Weather Unit! Tried to keep it simple, but those cloud names are kinda hard to keep straight!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...