Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Habitats: What I Learned Booklet

I updated the "Habitats: What I Learned" book that we used last year, so it was like my "Space: What I Learned" booklet.  One of my co-workers had made one similar to this, but didn't include illustrations.  We had our students draw their own illustrations on the bottom.  However, after making my Space one, I really liked having the illustrations at the bottom of the page for the kids to color.  It just gives them one more visual clue to help them write 3 different facts about each habitat. 

There is a page included for each of the 9 different habitats.  Each page has lines at the top with places to write 3 different facts about each of the habitats.  Pictures of the habiat are included for students to use as a visual clue about each of the habitats and to give them ideas to write about.

Nine habitats included:
--Arctic
--Antarctic
--Ocean
--Wetland
--Desert
--Grassland
--Mountain
--Forest
--Rain Forest

You can find this HERE at my TPT store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...