Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pets Doodles with FREEBIE Paw Images

Just finished up my Pet Doodles digital clip art set. This personal and commercial digital clip art set includes the following images in PNG format (which makes them layerable):

dog house
dog 1 (brown)
dog 2 (black)
dog prints
bone
dog treat
cat (bw, black, orange)
cat prints
bird cage
bird (tropical)
gold fish
fish bowl
fish bowl with gold fish in it
fish food
water dish
food dish
blank dish
turtle
snake
rat
hamster
rabbit
pet food bag
pet tote

You can find it HERE at my Teachers Notebook shop.
You can find it HERE at my TPT store.



Here's your FREEBIE:  Just right click on the image and do a "save as".

Please follow terms of use for personal and commercial (paid or free) use. Give credit to me: "Clip Art by Carrie". Nail down any products created with my art in PDF or JPG format.

I would love your feedback on this set! Thanks so much for stopping on by!

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...