This "Kinds of Clouds" mini book tells about the basic clouds types and is written for early readers. Pictures clues will provide help with the text. Here is the text:
- There are many kinds of clouds.
- Clouds tell what the weather will be.
- Cumulus clouds are fluffy and white. They are low to the ground.
- Cumulus clouds mean good weather.
- Nimbus clouds are dark gray clouds. They bring rain, hail, sleet, or snow.
- Cumulonimbus clouds are the tallest clouds. They bring a thunderstorm.
- Stratus clouds are like a gray blanket. They bring drizzle.
- Cirrus clouds are high in the sky. They are wispy and smoky. They are made of ice.
- Cirrus clouds are called a "mare's tail" because they look like a horse's tail.
You can find this book HERE at my TPT store. Check out the thumbnail below: