Sentences included in this set:
- Line up quickly and quietly in the hall.
- Raise your hand before talking.
- Sit cross-cross applesauce on the carpet.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Friends are fun to play with.
- Write your name on your paper.
- Some kids ride the bus to school.
- Bring your bag to school every day.
- Put the cap back on the glue stick.
- Listen to the teacher.
- You will learn to read.
Some of them might be a little hard for you beginning first graders, but if you do together as a class to teach them how to do it, they shouldn't have too much of a problem. For Kindergarteners this might only be a whole group activity for the mimio. I usually make a mimio lesson out of this and drill the sentences in their head so they can remember that when they go to put it back together. They can use the beginning sounds to help with putting the sentence together. I included some labels on the pictures to help with word recognition as well.
You can find this HERE at my TPT store.