Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Fun Doodles with FREEBIE Beach Ball

Well, I haven't been drawing much this summer and I know I should have done this during the time I was on medical leave for my breast reduction in May, but I wasn't motivated then, so here it is!  I guess I'll have it for next year to make some fun summer themed things for my kiddos!

Summer Fun Doodles includes these BW and full-color PNG images:

  • flip flops (different colors)
  • sand buckets (3 styles)
  • sunscreen
  • beach umbrella
  • swim trunks (different colors)
  • bikinis (different colors)
  • sand castle
  • sand dune
  • waves
  • life jackets (2 different colors)
  • water hose
  • goggles
  • beach ball
  • beach towels (different colors)
  • snorkel
  • sunglasses (different colors)
  • flippers
You can find this set:
HERE at my TPT store
HERE at my Teacher's Notebook shop.


I have to give credit to my daughter, MaKenna.  She colored in the Beach Girl.

Here's your FREEBIE:  Please remember to follow TOU included in the zip file if you purchase this set.  Basically give credit to me and flatten all products using my images so they can't be extracted!  Thanks so much for stopping into my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...