Friday, November 1, 2013

Cut Apart Sentences and Stories Templates

I had a request for my cut-apart sentences templates today so I thought I would whip that up and make that as an item for sale in my TPT store.  It's nice to have a variety of sentences to choose from throughout the unit.  I love being able to customize things to meet my classroom needs, so thought this might be a great something to share with others.

These templates are for persona/classroom use ONLY and are NOT to be used for items that you create for commercial resale.  Please respect my design.  Thank you!

You can find this item HERE at my TPT store.




17 comments:

  1. Keep doing this in future. I will support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have brought up a very fantastic points, thankyou for the post.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours

    ReplyDelete

  8. Nice information, you write very nice articles, I visit your website for regular updates

    ReplyDelete

  9. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share

    ReplyDelete

  10. Hey there, You’ve done an incredible job. keep it up! Beautiful story you make

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are truly a just right webmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really appreciate you sharing this article post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...