Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday Cards for Letter Writing: Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa

It's that time of year and wanted to put out a freebie for all my followers and people who come across my store.  Get your students excited about writing a special message to someone by having them write a Holiday Card for a friend or family member.  Cards options are centered around the Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas traditions.  Melonheadz has super cute Hanukkah and Kwanzaa clip art bundles.  Check out her store HERE.

You can download this Holiday Cards freebie HERE at my TPT store.  I would love your feedback!


11 comments:

  1. This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked it. I wanted to leave a note.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you I was impressed by your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thinking, piece of writing is good,

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much hilarious blog, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...