Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Santa Craftivity FREEBIE

Looking through my documents folder this week and came across this project that I started last year about this time and never finished.  Thought I'd put it out there as a Christmas FREEBIE!  Have your student make this Santa craft after you do any creative writing around the Christmas/Santa theme.

Simply copy the Santa body parts on card stock or construction paper, cut a piece of colored construction paper to glue the writing sheet to, and you'll be all set!

You can find this HERE at my TPT store.


12 comments:

  1. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! This is just amazing! Not just high quality, however additionally valuable info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also tried to share the site. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to to thank you for this good read!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I would like to thanks' for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! this is often nice article you shared with great information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats why i have read it entirely thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...