Thursday, November 28, 2013

Months Doodles

Sorry for the double posting in the same day, but it was late last night when I finished this set and didn't want to upload at 2 a.m.  Yes, I was up until 2 a.m. on the night before Thanksgiving.  That's what happens when my brain won't shut off, when I know I can sleep in, and I have so many things I want to draw, create, or read.  And once I start something I have to finish it.  I hate having a bazillion projects going at the same time.  Especially when I've got drawing on the brain and also creating and planning for upcoming things in my classroom.  Sometimes I have to force myself to just go to bed.

This digital clip art set set includes the months of the year in my very own Sketchy Capital Letter Doodles in 5 different designs/colors:

  • Plain BW
  • Colored
  • Grayscale
  • BW with Graphic
  • Colored with Graphic

Use for calendar toppers for your calendar board or for creating calendars or newsletters for your classroom.

Where you can find this set:
My TPT store HERE
My TN clip art shop HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...