Thursday, November 28, 2013

Presents Doodles with FREEBIE Bow

I'm on the drawing streak again and decided to add some presents that I have been wanting to make for some time.  Thought I'd start with these three colors that might work well for making cards for birthdays or what not.  This clip art set includes a few different varieties of presents in three colors (pink, blue, and lime green) as well as BW images that work great for layering in projects.  And of course I needed a few different designs:  Polka Dot, Stripes, Zebra Print, and Plain.

You can purchase this set HERE at my TPT store.
And you can find it HERE at my Teacher's Notebook clip art shop.


And for your FREEBIE that goes with this set...here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...