Monday, December 30, 2013

Sketchy Family Doodles with FREEBIE Kitty

I've been trying a new style of drawing and just finished my newest set:  Sketchy Family Doodles.  This clip art set includes these black and white, full-color, and LINE ART images:  34 images included in this set.  Line art images may be altered to add your own colors, etc.  Credit must be given to me as the artist:  Clip Art by Carrie.  Terms of Used included in the zip file and also found at the bottom of my blog:  www.ccteachfirst.blogspot.com

kitty (orange, gray, BW, line art)
puppy (brown/black, white/brown, BW, line art)
baby crying (pink, blue, BW, line art)
old man (gray bald, BW, line art)
man with hair (blond, BW, line art)
lady (gray, red, BW, line art)
girl with curly hair (blond, brown, BW, line art)
girl with long hair (brown, blond, BW, line art)
boy (blond, brown, BW, line art)

Where you can find this set:
My TPT store HERE
My TN store HERE


Here's a FREEBIE of Sketchy Kitty:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...