Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sketchy Lowercase Letters Doodles

I've been working on this set for a while and finally found some time to finish it yesterday.  A while back I did a Sketchy Capital Letters Doodles and started this right after.  In this set there are BW, blue, gray, red, and yellow images.  As a bonus, I've started including the line art images.  That way you can customize the letters to your own liking using photoshop or Pixlr app.  All I ask is that you give credit to me as the artist.  Terms of use haven't changed and can be found at the bottom of my blog.

Where you can find this:
My TPT store HERE
My Teacher's Notebook clip art shop HERE

If you are interested in this Capital Letters Doodles you can find it HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...