Sunday, April 27, 2014

Continents and Oceans Songs

Well, as always I end up creating something to go along with a unit and don't finish it until the unit is done and over...so I guess I will have these songs for next year!  Finished these "Continents and Oceans" themed song posters on a Friday night sitting in the living room with my family.  They all thought I was pretty goofy dictating (talk to text) and singing into my iPad.

There is a song for each continent and ocean, and follow a catchy tune (I'm a Little Teapot, Home on the Range, Scooby Doo, Flinstones, If You're Happy and You Know It, The Wheels on the Bus, etc.) to help teach a few key details about each of the places on planet earth.

You can find this song set HERE at my TPT store.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...