The clip art illustrations I used in this book include text labels to help direct the readers to the words they may need help with.
Here are the words to the story, "How Can I Help Earth":
- We should help keep planet Earth clean.
- Don't litter on the ground. Put garbage in the trash or recycle bin.
- Recycle instead of sending so much to the landfill.
- Turn the water off when you are done.
- Take a quick shower instead of a bath.
- Turn the lights off when you don't need them on.
- Walk or take the bus instead of driving.
- Plant a tree to help our Earth.
- We hold the world in our hands.
You can find this mini-book HERE at my TPT store.
- Clip Art by Carrie
- Creative Clips: cherry cupcake, glass with straw, plate (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden)
- Melonheadz Illustrating: girl and boy standing by the school bus (www.melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com)
- A Sketchy Guy: boy shooting into trash can, recycle truck, kids cleaning the Earth (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Sketchy-Guy)