Well, I had a list of a few TO-Do things this weekend, but didn't complete what I SHOULD have...only found a few extras to do. We decided to add a few ideas to our Winter Holidays Around the World unit and came up with these cut-apart sentences this weekend. The facts within these sentences are also included in my "What is Diwali?" mini book.
Sentences included in this set:
· Diwali is a holiday celebrated in India.
· People pray for good luck in the new year.
· There are fireworks and people light lamps and have bonfires.
· People decorate their homes and visit family.
· Diwali is a festival celebrated at the end of harvest.
· Diwali is celebrated in October and November each year.
Clip are used: Clip Art by Carrie, EduClips
You can find this HERE at my TPT store.