Monday, June 22, 2015

Manners in the Lunchroom Mini Book

Here's a mini book called Manners in the Lunchroom that can be used when you teach PBIS expectations about the lunchroom. A good read aloud book to use with this book is called "Manners in the Lunchroom" written by Amanda Doering Tourville and illustrated by Chris Lensch. 

Made for easy printing on the copy machine. Simply select double sided, sort, and staple. Cut in half and add additional staples if need.

Manners in the Lunchroom text:
Manners are important. Here are some good manners in the lunchroom.
I will wait quietly in a straight line to be responsible.
I say please and thank you to show good manners.
I use walking feet coming in and out to stay safe. I think of line basics.
I keep hands and feet to myself to stay safe. I think of body basics.
I eat my own food to stay safe.
I show respect by using a quiet voice and talk about nice things.
I show respect by listening to the teachers.
I can be responsible by cleaning up after myself when I am done eating.
I will raise my hand when I need something. That is being responsible.
To do my best I can try everything on my tray.
Good manners and making good choices in the lunchroom
keeps everyone happy!


You can find this book HERE at my TPT store.



Written by Carrie Hanson (Clip Art by Carrie Teaching First)
Illustrated by: Clip Art by Carrie, Edu-Clips, Creative Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...