Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Manners in the Restroom Mini-Book

Here's a new mini-book about manners called "Manners in the Restroom".  Use at back to school time to teach bathroom expectations for behavior.  I plan to use this at the beginning of the year when we do our lessons for PBIS.

Text in this book:
Manners are important. Here are some good manners in the restroom.
I will wait my turn to respect others’ privacy.
I show respect by using a quiet voice.
I show respect by respecting school property and leaving the lights on.
To be responsible I can flush the toilet when I’m done.
I will think 2 for pumps of soap, towels, and minutes. That is being responsible.
I wash my hands with soap and water to stay safe.
I can do my best by keeping the bathroom clean.
To be responsible I can report problems to the teacher.
Good manners and making good choices in the restroom keeps everyone happy!

You can find this HERE at my TPT store.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is in every respect what I need to know. Thank you, Aventura Tutoring it's very interesting. I wish you all the best and every success in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.Jupiter Island Tutoring This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Palm Beach Tutoring Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very profitable post for me. Boca Raton Tutoring I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...