Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Manners on the School Bus Mini Book

Last and final book in the Manners mini-books I plan to use this fall:  Manners on the School Bus.  This book teaches appropriate behavior children are expected to show on the school bus.  These skills will be taught during our PBIS lessons this fall during back to school week.

Text in this book:
Manners are important. Here are some good manners on the school bus.
To be safe I will stay seated and face the front.
I will keep myself and my stuff out of the aisle. It keeps everyone safe.
My head, hands, feet and all objects stay inside the bus to keep me safe.
When I wait for the bus I will be peaceful. That keeps everyone safe.
When I’m on the bus, I will use a quiet voice and talk about nice things. That is being respectful to others.
I will follow directions and listen to the bus driver the first time. That shows respect to the bus driver.
I can be responsible by being on time. I don’t want to miss the bus!
I will be responsible and clean up after myself.
I can tell the bus driver if something is broken or if there is a problem on the bus. That is being responsible.
Doing your best and following the rules on the bus keeps everyone happy!

You can find this book HERE at my TPT store.



1 comment:

  1. Planning for a day out; but not getting the right travel solution? NexGen Falcon will offer you with a fruitful solution using which you can easily rent bus for a day at a very considerable price. The buses that we have in our list are compatible with any kinds of trips like for hotel staff, office staff and even for school transport services as well. Along with this, you can also plan a fun outing as well. For more details, please reach us now at https://ngfalcondubai.ae.


    Where To Book Luxury Bus Rental In Dubai ? | Where To Bool School Transport Services ? | Luxury Bus Rental" | School Bus Services | Hotel Staff Transportation | School Buses In Dubai | Mini School Bus Rental | Dubai School Bus


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...