Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sight Word Circle Games

Pin It

A few years back we created some class "I have __.  Who has __?" circle games for the Dolch PP, Primer, and 1st grade words.  The words that the student has to LISTEN for and READ are in green and the word they have to SOUND OUT and ask for is in red.  Once students get a bit more independent at reading these words, we use them in small group literacy centers.

See pictures below for what the games look like.  You can get these games from our TPT store for FREE by clicking on the links below.

Pre-Primer Sight Wordds Circle game, click HERE.

Primer Sight Words Circle Game, click HERE.


1st Grade Sight Words Circle Game, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping in!  Hope you could find something you could use in your classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious! Can I tell you have much I love the way you have incorporated the two ideas of reading a sight word and stretchy out the sounds of another word??!!!???

    I love this and y'alls blog! I am so SUPER DUPER happy to be your newest follower. =)

    I am a teacher of Firsties too and would love for you to come by and visit my blog if you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...