Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Space Doodles and FREEBIE Astronaut



Christine and I are working on revamping some of our Space/Planet projects and we needed some space art, so this week I've been busy doodling all the things we needed.  Wasn't so sure how to draw a "galaxy" or the "universe", but I was thinking galaxy within universe...let me know what you think of my interpretation.  All 24 images are BW and full-color PNG files so they are perfect for layering in projects or mini-books that you want to create for your classroom.  Here is the Space Doodles clip art set I came up with:


And I promised a freebie, so here is my astronaut:

You can purchase this Space Doodles clip art at:
Teacher's Notebook gallery:  Clip Art by Carrie (immediate download)
Our TPT Store:  Space Doodles (immediate download)
Etsy Shop:  Clip Art by Carrie (emailed to you by me)

See terms of use below for use of my clip art.  I would love to see some of the things you create with my art, so post a comment with a link so we can check it out at your blog!

~~Carrie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...