Tonight I crossed off my Continents and Oceans cut-apart sentences and uploaded it to my TPT store. You can f nd it HERE.
Sentences included in this set:
- Australia is called the Land Down Under.
- People cannot live in Antarctica because it is too cold.
- Asia is the biggest continent in the whole world.
- North America is made up of three countries.
- There are rain forests in South America.
- The Sahara Desert is in Africa.
- Europe is the smallest continent, and it is made up of many small countries.
- The Southern Ocean is around Antarctica.
- The Arctic Ocean is by the North Pole.
- The Indian Ocean is the warmest ocean.
- The Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean.
- The Atlantic Ocean was the first ocean to be crossed by ship.