Sunday, February 17, 2013

Continents and Oceans Cut Apart Sentences

Well, I'm getting a few things done off my to-do list this weekend.  Took a little break yesterday and had fun junior bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister, my niece, and my daughter for my niece's wedding in June.  We had my daughter's choices down to two that she liked and her final decision was made after we sent pictures to her dad and found out which one he liked.  TOO SWEET!

Tonight I crossed off my Continents and Oceans cut-apart sentences and uploaded it to my TPT store.  You can f nd it HERE.

Sentences included in this set:
  • Australia is called the Land Down Under.
  • People cannot live in Antarctica because it is too cold.
  • Asia is the biggest continent in the whole world.
  • North America is made up of three countries.
  • There are rain forests in South America.
  • The Sahara Desert is in Africa.
  • Europe is the smallest continent, and it is made up of many small countries.
  • The Southern Ocean is around Antarctica.
  • The Arctic Ocean is by the North Pole.
  • The Indian Ocean is the warmest ocean.
  • The Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean.
  • The Atlantic Ocean was the first ocean to be crossed by ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...