Thursday, February 21, 2013

Habitats Cut Apart Sentences

I know I've gone a little overboard lately making and creating cut apart sentences for our upcoming themes.  The kids do a great job with them and it gets them thinking about what "makes sense" as they put the sentence together.  I just finished up these Habitat Cut Apart Sentences that we will use these during our study of the different animal habitats. 

Sentences included in this set:
--The animals in the grassland run very fast.
--The water in the ocean is very salty.
--The rain forest gets a lot of rain all year.
--The mountains can be rocky and covered in trees.
--The wetlands are made of fresh water.
--There are many kinds of trees in the forest.
--The arctic is very cold and covered in ice and snow.
--Scientists go to the Antarctic to study the weather.
--The desert is very hot and dry.

My next plan of action is to create mini-books for each of the habitats, so stop back soon to see if I ever have time to tackle that project.

You can find it HERE at my TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...