Sunday, September 22, 2013

Handwriting Practice Book Print Style

Just finished this Handwriting Practice Book to use in my classroom.  We just switched last year to print style handwriting from D'Nealian.  We had purchased a book to use last year and weren't happy with it, so this year we actually had the school purchase the ready made Zaner Bloser handwriting practice book.  And again...not happy with it.  So I decided to bite the bullet and purchased the Print Style font bundle from Fonts4Teachers on TPT to create one that I liked.  This is the style I came up with.

You can purchase it HERE at my TPT store:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Handwriting-Book-Print-Style-885163

Sample Page:

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I would say this style of print looks really cool for Practice Handwriting Books. As a teacher, I would also like to print handwriting books myself. And to be frank, that is far way better than buying from outside. Keep sharing informative posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...