Thursday, January 2, 2014

January and February Peeker Doodles Clip Art

This set kind of got forgotten about.  I was backing up clip are over Christmas break and came across these "peeker" inspired images that I drew last year for some thematic writing projects.  They work great for craftivity projects for writing.  Simply design what you want, photocopy on construction paper and use as a topper for a writing project.  Or use them to spruce up some of your writing neat sheets.

Writing ideas to go along with this images:
"What Would You Give Your Sweetie for Valentine's Day?"
"What Do Snowman Do at Night?"
"What's Your New Years' Resolution?"
"My Dream..."
"What Does the Tooth Fairy Do With All Those Teeth?"

You can find this set HERE at my TPT store, or HERE at my Teacher's Notebook clip art gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...