This mini book is an easy reader to teach about healthy habits: dental health, personal hygiene, and physical fitness. You can find this mini-book HERE at my TPT store. Download the preview to see the entire book before purchasing.
"Staying Healthy" by Carrie Hanson
- You need to do a lot of things to keep yourself healthy.
- Eat good foods to keep your body healthy.
- Drink juice instead of pop.
- Eat fruits and vegetables instead of candy and cake.
- Drink milk for strong bones and teeth.
- Go see the dentist two times each year.
- Brush and floss your teeth every day.
- Take a bath or shower every day.
- Use soap and shampoo to get he germs off.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Use a tissue when you blow your nose.
- Exercise to keep your heart healthy.
- Listen to the doctors. They will help you get better when you are sick.
- Try to sleep for eight hours each night.